6 months - 4 years
Little steps towards a big future.
Nestled in the grounds of Kristin School, Little Doves Early Learning Centre is a haven for exploration, learning and play for our youngest children.
- Above-standard teacher-to-child ratios allowing for more one-to-one support and care
- Warm, caring and talented teachers focused on getting to know each child and nurturing their natural curiosity
- Incredible opportunities for learning and play in an award-winning architecturally designed building and huge landscaped gardens – a wonderful environment for minds to grow
- A spirit of kindness, respect and love
- A curriculum that supports each child’s development to grow up capable and confident, healthy and secure, and able to contribute to the world
Teaching that inspires and embraces the individual.
Embracing children’s wonder, playfulness and love for learning is paramount as they build a strong sense of who they are and explore the endless opportunities that await them in this ever-changing world.
Inspiration for children to share knowledge, ask questions, think critically about their learning, build confidence and develop an understanding of others and the world around them while working constructively
The New Zealand Early Learning Curriculum Te Whariki cleverly interweaved with the inquiry-based International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
Regular instruction by dedicated specialist teachers in music and movement, performing arts, visual arts, Mandarin Chinese, Te Reo Maori and the Perceptual Motor Programme
Thought-provoking environments including regular visits to the library and bush areas within the stunning Kristin School campus
A seamless transition into Kristin Junior School as our highly skilled teachers move with each graduating kindergarten class, continuing to support these students